Many researches have proof that those people who don’t eat breakfast get fat and have very poor immune system. Breakfast is a very important meal in a whole day. Those who don’t eat breakfast feel weak and have less interest in their work. Breakfast makes you energetic, happy and healthy all day. So here with this article I shall try to bring forwards to you what the most important meal of the day must include.
Top Healthy foods for Breakfast
You can add these foods in your breakfast as they are lite and very easy to digest and more importantly also very tasty and easy to make.
- Helps in reducing cholesterol level.
- Reduce the level of sugar in blood.
- Improves immune system.
- Helps in weight loss.
- Rich source of protein.
- Helps in improving digestion.
- Fight against cancer.
- Helps in making bones stronger.
- Good for healthy skin.
- Good for pregnant woman.
- Provides energy.
- Helps in reducing stress.
- Helps in weight loss, if eaten in breakfast
- Makes you energetic all day.
- Eggs are rich source of protein.
- Eggs are not very expensive as others like red meat etc.
- Eggs helps in development of brain and brain memory.
- Protects eyes from harmful UV rays.
- Helps in weight loss.
- Rich in fiber and make digestive system healthy.
- Rich in antioxidants and minerals.
- Reduces the risk of diseases and Cancer.
- Maintain sugar levels in blood.
- Low in fat.
- Rich source of Protein, which makes bones stronger and provide proper development to bones.
- Makes teeth stronger and healthy.
- Milk contains water molecules and known for good fluids for re hydration.
- Milk protects from diseases like anemia, Osteoporosis, migraine headaches etc.
- Helps loose unwanted fats and protects children from obesity.
- Milk benefits can be taken in many ways like in cheese, curd, paneer and ghee.
- Helps in reducing level of cholesterol.
- Rich in antioxidants.
- Improves the function of lungs and reduces the risk of respiratory diseases.
- Helps in fighting against Wrinkles..
- Helps in promoting hair growth.
- Fights against cancer.
- Rich source of Vitamin C and good for teeth and bones.
- Low in calories.
- Controls level of cholesterol.
- Also have nutrients like niacin, folacin, potassium, thiamin and magnesium.
- Protects from cancer.
- Gives glowing and clear skin.
There are also very healthy foods you can add in your breakfast like vegetable sandwich, Multigrain pancakes with fruit jam or with fruits, raisins, nuts, low fat yogurt, smoothie.
So friends enjoy your healthy breakfast and be fit and fine.